A Little About Me

My photo
Burnaby, BC, Canada
Hi My name is Serena also known as "Reenybeanies" I became a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator because I enjoy Stamping and Crafting. I love being part of a company that inspires my creativity with exclusive stamps and accessories! I Joined Stampin'Up! in 2004 as a Club member I loved it so much spending time with new friends just sitting and talking and of course learning new and exciting techniques so I decided to become a demonstrator so that I could teach people the exciting world of Rubber Stamps. Where you can create Cards, Scrapbook Pages, Home Decor, Books, and More! its just not a craft its a time to spend a little time on you. I also wanted the versatility of having my own home business. I love being part of a company that allows me to plan my business around my schedule. If you want more information about Stampin’ Up!’s exciting products, or about Stampin’ Up!’s unique business opportunity, please contact me either through email or by phone. I can't wait to talk to you and share some fun and exciting projects.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009


Tutorial: Faux Tile Technique

Supplies

Scoring Tool
Stamp Set
Whisper White Card Stock
Sponge
Pencil
Clear Ruler
VersaMark Pen
Stamping Ink
Embossing Powder
Heat Gun

Step By Step


Step 1
Take your whisper white card stock, Clear Ruler and a pencil and draw light pencil lines in a diagonal motion about 1” apart, go in one direction switch the paper around and draw again going in the other direction creating a diamond effect.


Step 2
Take your scoring tool and score along each of your pencil lines until your entire sheet of whisper white card stock is scored and your diamond pattern is prominent.


Step 3
Take your sponge and your stamping ink and sponge colour all over your paper keep doing this until the entire sheet is cover in colour.


Step 4
Now take your stamp set and using the same colour stamp image in each of the diamond patterns cover the entire sheet of paper.


Step 5
Take your VersaMark pen and using the brush tip draw over your score lines with the pen and while your ink is still wet add the embossing powder and heat set. Do one side first and then the other side.


Step 6
Embellish and you have a wonderful background.


No comments: