A Little About Me

My photo
Burnaby, BC, Canada
Hi My name is Serena also known as "Reenybeanies" I became a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator because I enjoy Stamping and Crafting. I love being part of a company that inspires my creativity with exclusive stamps and accessories! I Joined Stampin'Up! in 2004 as a Club member I loved it so much spending time with new friends just sitting and talking and of course learning new and exciting techniques so I decided to become a demonstrator so that I could teach people the exciting world of Rubber Stamps. Where you can create Cards, Scrapbook Pages, Home Decor, Books, and More! its just not a craft its a time to spend a little time on you. I also wanted the versatility of having my own home business. I love being part of a company that allows me to plan my business around my schedule. If you want more information about Stampin’ Up!’s exciting products, or about Stampin’ Up!’s unique business opportunity, please contact me either through email or by phone. I can't wait to talk to you and share some fun and exciting projects.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Stampin' Up! Rotary Trimmer & Blades Available!

 

CM1412B
Turn your Stampin' Trimmer ($41.95, #126889) into a decorative cutting machine! The Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Addition ($17.95 #129407) is now available along with FOUR different decorative cutting blades! Products are shown on pages 176 and 177 of the 2013-2014 Annual Catalog and page 24 of the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.
Watch this "Show Me How" Video from Stampin' Up! with tips on using the Rotary Trimmer and blades.

129407Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Addition
Includes rotary track and handle and a straight-edge blade
129408Straight Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Cutting Blades
129409Tiny Wave Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Cutting Blade
129410Small Scallop Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Cutting Blade
131375Stampin' Trimmer Replacement Cutting Mat
132788Perforating Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Cutting Blade
Debuted in the 2013 holiday catalog, page 24

Here's more information on the Stampin' Trimmer (this trimmer will become your favorite, too)- click here.


 

No comments: