A Little About Me

My photo
Burnaby, BC, Canada
Hi My name is Serena also known as "Reenybeanies" I became a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator because I enjoy Stamping and Crafting. I love being part of a company that inspires my creativity with exclusive stamps and accessories! I Joined Stampin'Up! in 2004 as a Club member I loved it so much spending time with new friends just sitting and talking and of course learning new and exciting techniques so I decided to become a demonstrator so that I could teach people the exciting world of Rubber Stamps. Where you can create Cards, Scrapbook Pages, Home Decor, Books, and More! its just not a craft its a time to spend a little time on you. I also wanted the versatility of having my own home business. I love being part of a company that allows me to plan my business around my schedule. If you want more information about Stampin’ Up!’s exciting products, or about Stampin’ Up!’s unique business opportunity, please contact me either through email or by phone. I can't wait to talk to you and share some fun and exciting projects.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

MY DIGITAL STUDIO (MDS) DOWNLOAD TUESDAY

MY DIGITAL STUDIO (MDS) SEPTEMBER 17, 2013
 
It's digital download day with My Digital Studio and here's the latest downloads
 
 
  • Thankful Tablescapes Simply Created Kit
 
Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit -- Digital Download
 
  •  Thankful Stamp Set
Thankful Stamp Brush -- Digital Download
  • Merry Little Christmas Kit
Merry Little Christmas Kit -- Digital Download
  • A Banner Christmas Stamp Set
A Banner Christmas -- Digital Download 
  • Pretty Presents Kit
Pretty Presents Kit -- Digital Download 
  • Snow Day Stamp Set
Snow Day Stamp Brush Set -- Digital Download
  • Festive Flury Kit
Festive Flurry Kit -- Digital Download
  • 2013-2015 In Colour Ruffle Trim
2013-2015 In Color Ruffle Trim -- Digital Download

No comments: